As a precondition to your use of the Service, you represent and warrant that:
- You possess a valid driver’s license and are authorized to operate a motor vehicle and have all appropriate licenses, approvals and authority to participate in the Services in all jurisdictions in which you use the Services.
- You have the legal right to operate the vehicle when dropping off the vehicle, and such vehicle is in good operating condition and meets the industry safety standards and all applicable statutory and state department of motor vehicle requirements for a vehicle of its kind.
- You will be solely responsible for any and all liability which results from or is alleged as a result of the condition of your vehicle, including, but not limited to personal injuries, death and property damages.
- You have the legal right to designate beepbeep.ph and any of its agents, employees or representatives as your agent and you delegate actual authority to beepbeep.ph to and any of its agents, employees or representatives to operate your vehicle and make decisions on your behalf for the purposes of providing Services offered through the beepbeep.ph Platform.
- You are named or scheduled on the insurance policy covering the vehicle you use when participating in the Services.
- You have a valid policy of liability insurance (in coverage amounts consistent with all applicable legal requirements) for the operation of your vehicle to cover any anticipated losses related to your participation in the Services or the operation of your vehicle by beepbeep.ph or any of its agents, employees or representatives. You will be solely responsible for any and all liability which results from or is alleged as a result of your operation of the vehicle you use to participate in the Services, including, but not limited to personal injuries, death and property damages. In the event of a motor vehicle accident you will be solely responsible for compliance with any applicable statutory or state department of motor vehicles requirements, and for all necessary contacts with your insurance carrier.
- You will obey all applicable laws related to the matters set forth herein (including, but not limited to, vehicle registration and safety regulations), and you will be solely responsible for any violations of such laws (and beepbeep.ph expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith).
- You are in proper condition to operate a motor vehicle, and beepbeep.ph is not responsible or liable for assessing your state when returning your keys.
You agree to the following rules and policies:
- You will not harass, intimidate, bully, or threaten any beepbeep.ph employees, agents, contractors or representatives.
- You may only use the Services during beepbeep.ph’s regular operating hours.
- Cancellation of the Services at any time may be subject to a cancellation fee, in beepbeep.ph’s sole discretion.
- You are responsible for the costs of all parking directed by you and not already included in the cost of the Services.
- beepbeep.ph may, at beepbeep.ph’s sole discretion, create promotional codes that may be redeemed for account credit, or other features or benefits related to the Services, subject to any additional terms that beepbeep.ph establishes on a per promotional code basis ("Promo Codes"). You agree that Promo Codes: (i) must be used for the intended audience and purpose, and in a lawful manner; (ii) may not be duplicated, sold or transferred in any manner, or made available to the general public (whether posted to a public form or otherwise), unless expressly permitted by beepbeep.ph; (iii) may be disabled by beepbeep.ph at any time for any reason without liability to beepbeep.ph; (iv) may only be used pursuant to the specific terms that beepbeep.ph establishes for such Promo Code; (v) are not valid for cash; and (vi) may expire prior to your use.
- You are responsible for all charges incurred in connection with your use of the Services following the release of the car to your possession (including, but not limited to, fuel charges, tolls, traffic and safety violation penalties, towing expenses, parking tickets, additional parking charges, cleaning fees, etc.).
- With your written or verbal approval, your car may be released to a third party (including, but not limited to, a doorman, valet company, spouse, or family member), which concludes your Service from beepbeep.ph.
- beepbeep.ph reserves the right to store your vehicle overnight at a location of beepbeep.ph’s choosing and at your expense if no parking location is available at the final destination designated by you.
- beepbeep.ph will only be obligated to make stops requested through and confirmed by the Services.
- beepbeep.ph reserves the right to adjust your vehicle settings (including, but not limited to, seat and mirror adjustments) to account for safe operation of the vehicle.
- You shall not leave any pets or children in the car upon turn over of the car with beepbeep.ph and beepbeep.ph reserves the right to refuse service if any pets or children are in the car after your departure.
- You will report any damage to your vehicle to beepbeep.ph within twenty-four (24) hours of receiving your vehicle from beepbeep.ph and provide complete and total photo documentation within three (3) days.
- Any repairs covered by beepbeep.ph and authorized by you will be done at beepbeep.ph’s repair facility of choice, in beepbeep.ph’s sole discretion. No additional compensation will be provided outside of the explicit repair of your vehicle.
- Repairs must be completed within 30 days of beepbeep.ph’s acceptance of liability. beepbeep.ph will respond to all customer claims re: beepbeep.ph liability within 72 hours.
- A Php 2,500 per day transportation stipend will be provided if you require transportation while your car is being repaired by beepbeep.ph. Maximum payment will be Php 50,000 per incident. The stipend expires within 24 hours of being notified that your car is available to be picked up from beepbeep.ph’s repair facility.
- You are responsible for all costs associated with normal wear and tear on your vehicle (including, but not limited to, interior or mechanical wear and tear and cleaning). beepbeep.ph shall have no liability or responsibility for trash, debris or other messes left by passengers or you while providing the Services (including, but not limited to you or your passengers getting sick in the vehicle).
- beepbeep.ph is not responsible for flat tires, or windshield cracks, which occur in the ordinary course of driving and are not otherwise caused by a collision where beepbeep.ph is at fault.
- beepbeep.ph is not responsible for parking citations received when beepbeep.ph is not in possession of the customer’s vehicle, including but not limited to citations that result from the customer’s chosen drop-off location. Parking citations should be submitted to beepbeep.ph at least 7 days before the due date; beepbeep.ph is not responsible for late fees.
- For scheduled returns, beepbeep.ph reserves the right to return the car to a garage if you are not present at the requested location within 10 minutes of your scheduled return time.